MAKES: 20 – 25 bites
COOKING TIME: 60 minutes
3/4 cup FONTANA FORMIELLO Quinoa
2 large sweet potatoes
1 ½ tablespoon COPPOLA Colline Salernitane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon cumin, ground
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
• Preheat oven to 450°F (210°C fan) and rinse quinoa.
• Meanwhile, peel and cube potatoes, add olive oil and stir. Place cubes onto a baking sheet and oven bake for 35-40 minutes or until soft.
• While potatoes are baking, bring quinoa and 1½ cups water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until cooked and all water has been absorbed.
• Once ready, remove potatoes from oven, cool and blend in a food processor until smooth.
• Transfer the potatoes into a large bowl, gently stir in the cooked quinoa and season with salt, ground cumin and cumin seeds.
• Make balls or patties from the mixture and cook on a baking sheet in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.