COOKING TIME: 40 minutes
1 bell pepper
1 clove of garlic
COPPOLA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 teaspoons oregano
2 x 400g tin of COPPOLA Pomodorini (Cherry tomatoes)
600g cod fillet
Sea salt, to season
Black pepper, to season
100g feta cheese
1 bunch of watercress
2 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley or 1 small bunch of fresh basil
Sourdough bread, to serve
• Turn the oven on 200 degrees Celsius.
• Dice the zucchini and the bell pepper. Chop the onion and garlic.
• Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan that can also go in the oven. Sauté the onion and garlic and add zucchini, bell pepper and oregano and let it roast for a couple of minutes.
• Cut the cod into portions.Add cherry tomatoes in the pan and stir.
• Carefully add the cod to the sauce. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste and put on the lid. Put the pan in the oven for approx. 10 min. until the fish is flaky and moist.
• Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with feta cheese and watercress, flat-leaf parsley or basil. Serve with bread.